The Tree-to-Tree Commercial Zip-Line contains all the necessary components to build an entire zip-line with existing trees. Perfect for Parks, adventure centres and playgrounds .
Choose your desired cable length from the drop-down menu to get the price for that kit.
Commercial Zip-Line Kit contents:
- Trolley: 360° Swivel Feature, Automatically brakes when the handle is released or when the seat is unoccupied.
- Steel cable: galvanised steel 10mm cable available on kits up to 60m, thimble on one side for mounting to the cable holding device.
- Spring brake: Made from stainless steel spring with a rubber brake stop and is 3m in length.
- Cable tensioner
- Sling Cable: made to measure for the Tree-to-Tree Commercial Zip-Line
- Rubber monkey swing details: Injection moulded 3mm thick aluminium insert rubber seat. Comes with a Ø 6 mm, 3M chain set in hot dip galvanised steel with protecting rubber sleeve. The chain has a D-shackle at the top end.All products are tested and approved according to the latest European directives and regulations.
Always take advice from professionals when installing a zip-line to ensure the safety of all participants. Consult a Tree Surgeon when choosing your trees.
Check out our YouTube channel for instruction videos.
Want the structures instead? The Boer complete playground zip-line complies with all EU guidelines for playground equipment.