The zipSTOP IR is The best brake for your zip line!
The brake uses self-regulating eddy current magnetic braking technology. This braking technology helps to brake zip line riders smoothly, comfortably, and consistently, even at high speeds. Best suited for rider arrival speeds between 24-60 kph.
What Makes the IR Different From the Standard:
The IR stands for ‘internal reduction’.
This device cannot be used with an external reduction line setup. It is already engineered as a mechanical 2:1.
The benefits of the IR are:
- Simpler installation
- No external reduction lines (although you will still need a redirection line)
- The capacity to handle a wider range of rider arrival speeds.
The assembly includes:
- zipSTOP Zip Line Brake device
- Brake trolley
- Mounting bracket
Key zipSTOP IR Benefits:
- Eddy current braking technology adjusts automatically to ensure a smooth rider deceleration.
- Allows for a wide variety of rider weights and speeds.
- Automatically resets after each rider, minimizing human error.
- Helps mitigate risk by removing human error from the rider or guides.
- Low cost of ownership, including an annual re-certification at $399 and replacement of sacrificial wear parts.
- Able to withstand outdoor environments and work consistently in any conditions.
There are no reviews yet.